Payment & Shipping Terms:
digital tv receiver,
Satellite Box Descrambler
GC-1803 is a multi-channel professional FTA receiver and decoder with broadcast-quality launched by GOSPELL. This was designed for demodulating and decoding up to eight unscrambled SD MPEG-2, AVC and AVS programs.
It supports a wide range of input and output options, coming from DVB-S/S2 satellite, Ethernet network and local DVB-ASI interface, allowing it handle any program sources, decoding output via analog composite video and unbalanced or balanced audio interfaces. It is also highly versatile and can decode up to eight channels SD MPEG-2, AVC, AVS programs in one rack unit.
The GC-1803 supports Web browser and SNMP management for local and remote management and maintenances, this can significantly reduce management time and operating expense (OPEX) of operators.
Lower CAPEX, Highly Cost-effective
• High density: 1RU, up to 8 channels of standard definition video and audio decoding output;
• Versatile functions: supports DVB-S/S2 RF reception & demodulation, Ethernet network and DVB-ASI TS input, unbalanced or balanced analog audio output;
• Multiple video decoding formats as standard configuration, no additional charge for software license, including MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and AVS;
• Multiple audio decoding formats: MPEG-1 Layer II and MPEG-2.
Lower OPEX, Improved User Operation Efficiency
• Convenient management and maintenance, supports Web browser and SNMP based management, for local and remote management and maintenances;
• Supports remote software upgrades;
• Front panel control and alphanumeric LCD display;
• Supports export and import configuration file of equipment parameters;
• High reliability and stability: Benefit from its highly reliable hardware and software design; adopts GOSPELL’s third generation motherboard + built-in discrete function module design, for fast replacement of failure function module; multiple protective mechanisms are included, such as power failure memory recovery, over-voltage, over-load, short-circuit protection.
Rear Panel View (For reference only):
|1RU Hardware Options|
|GC-1803-S||1RU, 1 x ASI input, 2 x DVB-S/S2 input, 8 x CVBS and Unbalanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|
|GC-1803-P||1RU, 1 x ASI input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 8 x CVBS and Unbalanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|
|GC-1803-SP||1RU, 1 x ASI input, 2 x DVB-S/S2 input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 8 x CVBS and Unbalanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|
|2RU Hardware Options|
|GC-1803-BS||2RU, 1 x ASI input, 2 x DVB-S/S2 input, 8 x CVBS and Balanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|
|GC-1803-BP||2RU, 1 x ASI input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 8 x CVBS and Balanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|
|GC-1803-BSP||2RU, 1 x ASI input, 2 x DVB-S/S2 input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 8 x CVBS and Balanced Stereo Pair(R&L) output|