Payment & Shipping Terms:
digital tv receiver,
digital satellite receiver
GC-1808 is a high density, versatile professional receiver, multiplexer and scrambler, and was designed to receive up to eight FTA or BISS encrypted SD and HD broadcast streams from satellite (or cable, terrestrial) network in 1RU.
The GC-1808 Series features multiple options, high density and superior performance, provides up to five RF demodulation options, including DVB-S/S2 satellite, DVB-C cable, DTMB, ATSC and ISDB-Tb terrestrial input, each option with a maximum eight channels of inputs simultaneously. It deliver quadruple or better system capacity for operators compared with the professional IRD on the market today.
The GC-1808 series enables service providers to offers a wide range of highly competitive, high-quality and reliable services to subscribers with a lower total cost of ownership (TCO), It can be widely used in DTV central headend system and remote headend systems.
• DVB-S/S2 (or DVB-C, DTMB) RF demodulation, TS descrambling
• Universal MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC SD/HD/FHD, AVS and AVS+ video decoding
• MPEG-1 Layer 2, DRA2.0 audio decoding, optional AAC decoding
• Dual DVB-CI slots, supporting up to 16 descrambling of TV services
• Up to 72Mbps of descrambling bit rate each CAM
• Standard common interface complied with EN 50221, supporting most major CA systems
• Supports various decoding outputs: composite video, unbalanced audio, HDMI and 3G-SDI
• Outputs resolutions: 480i (NTSC), 576i (PAL), 1080I, 720P, 1080P
• MPEG TS-over-UDP/RTP inputs and outputs, supporting SPTS and MPTS
• Dual ASI inputs and outputs
• Supports Web and SNMP-based management
Rear Panel View (For reference only):