Payment & Shipping Terms:
GOSPELL GN-1738 transcoder is highly competitive SD video conversion unit with best-in-class video quality. It can convert up to eight channels of MPEG-2 (or MPEG-4 AVC) SD live video streams to MPEG-4 AVC (or MPEG-2) video formats.
The GN-1738 provides a wide range of real-time transport streams input options, from satellite, DVB-ASI and TS-over-IP inputs. This allows it handle any real-time video source, and transcoding outputs via IP is also introduced, enabling a highly reliable video service to be delivered. In addition, the GN-1738 supports Web and SNMP-based management for conveniently local and remote management as well as maintenance.
With the number of video formats increasing fast, DTV operators require the ability to have a transcoding solution to simplify their headend architecture and to reduce the amount of headend equipment needed. To achieve this, they need products able to deal with both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC video streams from different sources.
• MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-4 AVC to MPEG-2
• Up to eight channels of SD video conversion
• Supports MPEG-1 Layer II/AAC/HE-AAC v1&v2 audio streams pass-through
• Adopts advanced transcoding core
• High video quality but in ultra low bit rate
• Multiple video sources acquisition: 4 x DVB-S/S2 RF inputs or 4 x DVB-ASI and IP inputs
• Support VBR/CBR video encoding
• MPEG TS-over-IP(7 x 188 Byte) output, supporting MPTS/SPTS
• IP output
• Front panel control and LCD display
• SNMP-based management for remote monitoring and control
• Web-based network management for local and remote management and software upgrade
Rear Panel View (For reference only)
|8-Ch SD Tanscoder, supports MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC video transcoding and audio pass-through, w/ 4 x DVB-S/S2 RF input, 4 x RF Loop Out, 1 x 10/100Base-T output
|4/8-Ch HD/SD Transcoder, supports MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC video transcoding and audio pass-through, w/ 4 x ASI input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 1 x 10/100Base-T output
|4/8-Ch HD/SD Transcoder, supports MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC video transcoding and MPEG-1 Layer II/AAC-LC audio transcoding, w/ 4 x ASI input, 1 x 100/1000Base-T input, 1 x 10/100Base-T output