Payment & Shipping Terms:
With the number of channel increasing fast, DTV operators require the ability to have a multi-channel transcoding solution to simplify their headend architecture and to reduce the amount of headend equipment needed. To achieve this, they need products able to deal with multi-channel MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC video streams.
GOSPELL’s GN-1772 a new generation of modular & high density SD video and audio conversion unit with best-in-class video quality. It supports up to 36/72 channels MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC SD live video and audio services transcoding with IP in and out by using six external pluggable transcoding modules for broadcast and Over-The-Top(OTT) applications.
GN-1772 supports web browser and SNMP management for local and remote monitoring and controlling that can greatly reduce management time and operating expense (OPEX) of operators.
• 1RU modular design, supporting up to six pluggable transcoding modules
• Supports up to 36/72 SD MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC video services transcoding
• Supports optional AC-3, AAC-LC and MPEG-1 Layer II audio transcoding and down-mix
• Audio streams pass-through
• Transport stream inputs and output via Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Supports RTP/UDP/ARP/ICMP/IGMP protocols
• Supports VBR/CBR video encoding
• Supports device configuration import/export and online remote update
• Web and SNMP-based management for remote management and maintenance
Rear Panel View (For reference only):